Do you fit this description
- Experienced and highly motivated
- Intellectually curious
- Looking for a challenging and
- Prefers a workplace that provides
autonomy and rewards independent
and critical thinking
- Goes beyond ordinary compliance
to provide outstanding
service to clients
If so, we’d like to speak with you – you’d fit right in at MMA.
Mowat Mackie & Anderson LLP
If you are looking to advance your career with a well-established CPA firm that can provide you with a stimulating work environment while allowing you to maintain a positive work/life balance, please consider this opportunity. We are currently seeking experienced tax managers that have significant expertise preparing and reviewing income tax returns. Qualified candidates should have the following:
- At least 8 years’ experience preferably with large local or regional CPA firms
- Licensed CPA
- MS in Taxation is preferred
- Proven ability to research complex tax issues and develop quality, practical tax planning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (solid working knowledge of CCH ProSystem fx tax a plus)
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- We offer a wide range of benefits and salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Opportunities for advancement to partner are available.
- If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements noted above, please email a resume. Please visit our website at www.mowat.com for more information.
How To Apply
We offer a challenging and stimulating work environment where we
encourage staff to “be the partner” and take an active role in
client relationships. If you’re looking for a firm that treats you as a
professional with flexibility and opportunities to grow, please
Send your resume and cover letter, including the employment
We will review your resume, and if we have an open position that
matches your skills, we will contact you.
Mowat Mackie & Anderson LLP is an equal opportunity employer.