Do you fit this description?
- Experienced and highly motivated
- Intellectually curious
- Looking for a challenging and stimulating environment
- Prefers a workplace that provides autonomy and rewards independent and critical thinking
- Goes beyond ordinary compliance to provide outstanding service to clients
If so, you’d fit right in at MMA – and we’d like to speak with you!
How To Apply
We offer a challenging and stimulating work environment where we encourage staff to “be the partner” and take an active role in client relationships. If you’re looking for a firm that treats you as a professional with flexibility and opportunities to grow, please contact us.
Send your resume and cover letter, including the employment application to:
***For a form-based (fillable PDF) employment application, please send a request to email@example.com.
We will review your resume, and if we have an open position that matches your skills, we will contact you.
Mowat Mackie & Anderson LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently seeking experienced Audit Seniors / Supervisors to serve our client base of privately-held companies and non-profit organizations. Qualified candidates should have the following:
- At least 4 years recent experience performing all phases of audits and reviews for privately held companies
- Licensed CPA
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working knowledge of CCH’s Engagement or similar paperless audit software
- Strong understanding of GAAP, audit and review standards
- Strong supervisory and ability to run multiple engagements
MMA provides a full complement of traditional benefits to its employees, which include:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(K) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 3 Weeks Vacation per year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D insurance
- LTD Insurance
- 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education Per Year
In addition to the benefits listed above, MMA offers “non-traditional” benefits to develop our employees’ skills, knowledge and experience and enhance employee morale and satisfaction:
- Busy season “treats” (including chair massages, weekly healthy dinners, catered Saturday lunches, and a steady stock of snacks and munchies)
- Social Events (including firm sponsored after-busy-season party, holiday party and an annual firm picnic).
- Happy Hours
- Business Casual Environment and Friday Jeans Day
- In-House and Off-Site Trainings
- New Business Incentive Program (compensates any employee of the firm that brings in a new business)
- Employee Recruitment Referral Program (bonus paid to any employee of the firm that refers a new hire)
- 100% reimbursement for Masters in Tax program at Golden Gate University or Cal State East Bay to all CPA licensed full-time professional employees (minimum grade and employment length required)
- CPA Exam support, including:
- All employees eligible to take the exam may take up to four total days off to take the CPA exam.
- The Firm will pay 50% of an approved CPA review course for CPA candidates
Mowat Mackie & Anderson, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, creed, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements noted above, please complete the employment application and email a resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct inquiries only, no agencies or phone calls please.